Superintendents and District Teams:
North Carolina Digital Learning Institute (NCDLI)
One cohort of Superintendents and their District Leadership Team (meeting at the Friday Institute) will participate in 4 days of face- to-face sessions with the content aligned to the NC Digital Learning Rubric.
- Build capacity among superintendents and their teams to lead personalized and digital learning in their districts;
- Develop an understanding of and plan for key elements of personalized and digital learning: human capacity, curriculum & instruction, data & assessment, and technology & infrastructure; and
- Create a network of superintendents and other district leaders focused on creating and implementing a vision for personalized and digital learning.
This program will meet on February 27-28, 2019 and April 10-11, 2019 at the Friday Institute.Register Now
Principals and Assistant Principals:
North Carolina Leadership in Personalized and Digital Learning (NCLPDL)
Join a robust group of alumni by participating in the East/Central and West cohorts of approximately 60 principals. There will be 5 days of face-to-face sessions with school-based and virtual activities and collaboration.
- Develop an understanding of and use data to create clear goals for personalized and digital learning in their schools;
- Engage and establish a culture in their school community that supports personalized and digital learning;
- Model the use of personalized and digital learning in their schools;
- Support teachers' transition to personalized and digital learning;
- Understand the infrastructure needs required; and
- Develop and implement a Personalized and Digital Learning Road Map.
|East/Central (Friday Institute)||West (Morganton)|
|Session 1||September 18||September 26|
|Session 2||October 16||October 18|
|Session 3||November 14 (Statewide Session in Pinehurst)|
|Session 4||January 24||January 29|
|Session 5||March 6 (Statewide Session at NCTIES)|
Instructional Coaches/Media Coordinators/ITFs:
North Carolina Digital Leaders Coaching Network (NCDLCN)
Join this fabulous statewide network through West, Central, and East cohorts of 75 instructional leaders and participate in 6 days of face-to-face sessions that will engage in ongoing peer support network. Mentors from prior years will also support the cohorts.
- Increase understanding of personalized & digital teaching & learning;
- Explore problems of practice through collaboration and reflection;
- Expand understanding of and create instructional resources to use with teachers everyday;
- Support teachers’ transition to digital learning;
- Develop coaching capacity and individual coaching action plans; and
- Expand professional learning network.
|West (Asheville)||Central (Friday Institute)||East (Washington)|
|Session 1||October 25-26||October 22-23||October 18-19|
|Session 2||January 10||January 8||January 9|
|Session 3||March 6 (Statewide Session at NCTIES)|
|Session 4||June 13-14||June 17-18||June 13-14|